Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update from the last 2 days

Yesterday was awesome we stood up at  04:20 and went to Soboba a place about an hour from Perris it was still dark when we checked out the landing area at the foot of a 3000 ft mountain.

After that we went to a nearby airport and hooked up with a pilot who quickly made he's Cessna 182 jump able.  We made a hop'n pop in 7000 ft and flew to the top of the mountain. I  was tail so all I  had to do was follow Peter and Bundy. it was soo cool flying just meters from the ridge and is something I just need to do some more. I will post the video when it gets edited.

After the trip we went jumping in Perris again. We stopped early and went to Bundy's trailer and had a birthday barbecue for Peter.

Today started with a new experience I had a toggle fire on my Velo and had to make my first Chop.  So now I have tried to to fly a PD reserve too. lucky for me I just had my new Top Gun rig and the crew in Perris quickly found my main so after 25 min I was swooping again.

We just ended the day with Sushi at Kokoros a perfect way to end a good day of skydiving.

No comments: