Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Perris californien here i come

The preparation for my next swoop trip is now started the ticket is booked. Peter's is almost booked too and we are leaving Copenhagen Fri 16/3 at 08:40.

I am planning to get at least 100 jumps in Perris and Lodi and of cause all the SUSHI at Kokoros I possibly can eat. The Danish 8 way team is there too that week so I guess its going to be a lot of FUN.

My goal on this trip is to get my 450 dialled in and start practising for accuracy and distance and of cause some freestyle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So a little setback with advantages Peter didn’t order his ticket so we couldn’t travel together on the 14. So we had travel on the 16/3 instead but the good thing is that I get to celebrate Peters Birthday on the 24. Because I am staying 4 days longer so now I will be travelling home on the 28... But now both tickets is booked and we are almost ready...

I will write some more when I get more to tell...

Skydive Perris

Kortbillede

The poond in Perris

Kortbillede

LODI airport with the swoop ditch paralell to the runway

Kortbillede

No comments: