Sunday, March 23, 2008

Skydive Perris

Here have been really busy the last week here have been 55 British AFF students the British 8 way "Connection" have been training here. The Danish 8 way "Octopuzzy" have been here for a week and is leaving tomorrow.

Peter and I have now made about 75 jumps each. The 3 Otter's is running back to back until about 14:00 then it slows down a little, so here is no problem getting all the jumps we want.

Uncle Koehn just arrived today he is here for 2 days and is going to do hop'n'pops with us tomorrow. We went to Hanna's again to get sushi and I was at Starbucks for the first time today. Wheeee

I also got a few jumps in my new Wings rig today, that rig is so Fu....g small I almost cant fit my Velo 103 into it. It looks nice but its a little too small in my opinion.

Tomorrow I am going to see if I can get a few jumps in Wingsuit here have been a few jumpers today so I guess we can make a nice little flock. the weather have is going to be perfect the next days sunny warm and perfect for jumping not like the blizzard they are fighting with in Denmark at the moment..

No comments: