Sunday, March 2, 2008

My trip to perris December 2007

Hi here is a little short film from my December Trip to Perris.

I have just started to practice my 450 degree turns so the first few jumps is not that good but it improves the longer I get. I had a total of 46 jumps in 4, 5 days, I was set back a day because the US customs thought it was funny to open my reserve in my checked in  luggage. 

I am jumping a Velocity 96 that I borrowed from PD they have a fantastic demo program. And Kimberly was so kind to send me a brand new canopy to fly there.

That is also the reason you don’t see me swimming in the poond. I promise to do a better job next time and hopefully we will get it on tape too...

 

 

 

Peter from team Roostertail was also with me in perris and here is a few niice shot's of  him Cracking the poond.

  Perris 112007 024Perris 112007 006

No comments: